Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy Couple Days

No post Monday - I simply ran out of day. I guess that's a good thing the first whole month of this craziness.

We had a "surprise" birthday dinner for one of our friends who turned 40. And she was pleasantly surprised. I was so thankful that she didn't suspect anything when I told her all of our friends were busy. It was a nice evening. Til I got home and the baby woke up at 9 p.m. and was still talking/playing in her crib when I finally put myself to bed at 11:30. 11:30 is not a good "pregnant woman" bedtime, so needless to say, I didn't sleep near long enough last night.

Today we finally got our tax return. I love the new balance in the savings account and can't wait to add to it soon. The chimney sweepers came and cleaned out the chimney - I was hoping they would get/remove a wasps nest, but there was nothing up there and later in the day, we got a wasp. (insert huge groan right here)

So, I called a handyman who is also a firefighter. I hope that he will be able to get up there and at least spray the stupid things out. I am kind of frustrated by the whole thing.....

Its been a quiet day from the hubby. I got one email, so I expect that we are going into a low communication period. Sounds ok to me - I've been so busy and tired, I wouldn't have the energy for him anyway......

until tomorrow. be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment