Saturday, February 25, 2012

Trying to stay busy.....

Only leads to falling asleep on the couch at 8 p.m.


The girls and I had a very busy day today. We started at KrispyKreme getting yummy donuts and milk and coffee and then heading over to Monkey Joe's - where both girls jumped their buns off on all the inflatables. You would never know that AGR was only 15 months old, aside from her size and the fact that she doesn't walk yet. She got kicked and pushed and jumped on and didn't whine a bit until we were in the car heading home.

The best part about this morning was, not only did it give us a nice way to pass time on the slowest, loneliest day of the weekend (and whole week for that matter), but it also gave us time to spend with friends and their kids and give them stuff to look forward to, and do, too. So, we all win!


After several attempts at trying to put AGR down for an actual nap, and not the 15 minute snooze in the car, I gave up and decided to take a short trip to the mall. I checked my phone and MCR got an invitation to go play with a young lady up the street for a bit. Perfect timing - since she had ZERO desire to go to the mall.


Everyone went to bed by 7:30 tonight - and the second I sat down to watch a minute of t.v. I woke up and realized I should not fall asleep with the fireplace going. (Yesterday we had 8 wasps come in, through the chimney I believe, so today I opted to burn the little bastards out of their homes.)


Maybe tomorrow I will focus on cleaning the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment