Sunday, February 19, 2012

I know, I know, OPSEC says you shouldn't post stuff online if you don't want people to know what is going on in your personal life. Well... we have a security alarm and a dog and we lock our doors when we leave, and more often than not, we forget to turn off the t.v. when we are gone, so it always looks like someone is home.

In all seriousness folks, this is the time that I have been dreading since Phil took this job. We spent Friday at the outlet mall shopping and yesterday at the aquarium and beach and in Wilmington, having a nice dinner and just enjoying what "family" time is left before he goes to the "crappiest place on Earth".

Meanwhile, to keep the kiddos and myself busy, I have lots of fun planned. First, we will NOT be going out to dinner in nice places. I don't know if I can even muster a dinner at chickfila with AGR and MCR without another set of hands. AGR wants to get up and move and since she refuses to walk, I can't justify her playing on the floor. Otherwise, I get a little monkey trying to climb on the table and out of the highchair. No fun for a prego mama.

Auntie Marlene will come visit in April, right after Easter. Then Mimi and Peepaw will come visit in May for MCR's dance recital. In June, I plan to use my friend KBW's condo and take some of the ladies to Myrtle Beach for a long weekend. Or maybe she will let us stay a whole week!

If I am feeling up to it, I plan to drive with the kids to TN, AR and NE to see family the last week in June, first week of July. Love spending the 4th in NE with all the kids - even in the chaos. After that, I think I will be too hot and pregnant to want to do much of anything besides get MCR ready for kindergarten and wait for daddy to return.

But, we will be good. I love my kiddos and have lots of fun with them. So, despite being tired, my goal is to be extra nice to both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment