Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ok, so not great at this blogging stuff anymore.

I must have used to have LOTS of time on my hands to sit down and contemplate the world. Right now, I can't even get my floor vaccumed - I don't even know if I can spell anymore.... Anyway, MCR has strep again! I think she never got rid of it the first time and I am just praying that she gets over it this time because she won't take all of her medicine. She's been spitting it out because it has a nasty after taste. Poor baby.

Anyway, we've been babysitting this week. Fun for mommy, huh? :) I'm down with OPK - that's what I say. (I'm down with OPP yeah u know me....) Anyway, have a gfk mystery shop today after I substitute at Mother's Day Out..... then the hubby is gone out of town to DC again I think. Just over night. Not like the next couple weeks where we won't really see him at all. The house should get pretty clean those weeks.

Ok, no more stalling. Time to go and do some Yoga.... ah, oxygen. Ah, Inhale. whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment