Friday, March 20, 2009

Trying to sell our house....

So yesterday I got an email from our tenant stating that she is suddenly now uncomfortable with showing our house. I assured her in December, January and February that we didn't expect it to be a model home or staged in any way and she was perfectly fine with it. Now, I guess her husband is deployed, she has 5 kids and it's overwhelming......

You know, I understand the overwhelmed feeling of having your husband deploy. Everything around you is magnified and blown up almost out of proportion. But she didn't mention any of this to me when we talked.... AND he just asked to have a ham radio tower mounted on the house about a month ago. Weird......

I just wish she had been honest with me about her feelings up front. It would have prevented me and the hubby from signing all those papers with our realtor.

No comments:

Post a Comment