Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back to it after all this time



Well, the other blog is lost in cyberspace..... they keep emailing us at the old email..... oh well... what can one do? First, let's start with a recent photo of the babe..... Isn't she something? Talking up a storm, too!

So, not a lot going on here these days except for some money saving madness. I've been couponing like crazy this past month - you should see our pantry and the deep freeze in the garage. The hubby keeps telling me that if Armageddon should happen, we'll be able to feed any remaining souls for a month while they repent! :) Seriously, we are blessed to be in a recession proof (for the most part) career and I am really honing this money saving skill of stockpiling. We've done so well, I've been able to share food and clothing with MANY! I'm sure they don't laugh when a box of free stuff ends up at their doorstep. They do think I'm a little obsessive about it, but you have to keep up on stuff to take full advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment