Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flip Flops en Fevrier

It is a crisp 62 degrees this morning and I love it! I woke up around 3:30 a.m. with the little one and decided it was too hot so I opened the window. I'm a little congested, so I didn't think I would be able to smell the fresh air, but boy do I!

Waking up to this beautiful morning reminded me of a lazy Sunday back in Kansas City. Peaceful, serene, no agendas, no work, just a day of rest and maybe a little exploration...... I want to grab my coffee and head to the back patio and just sit and soak up the beautiful air and sunshine with a good book - and follow it with a road trip to a funky, unique shop or area - and in my heart that is what I'll do today.

But in reality, my daughter is starting to stir, reminding me that yes, I have some very important things I need to take care of today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment