Friday, February 6, 2009

Frugal Friday

Ok, well..... I guess how I was frugal today is that I substituted in the child's class today and earned $25 instead of spending anythign at Harris Teeter...... I'm amazed at how inexpensive a stay at home mom's time is considered when people pay you to do things. I mean, shoot, I used to make about $25 AN HOUR - not $25 for 4..... Ah, well..... what can one do? I guess when you have more time it becomes less valuable in terms of dollars? I am still as educated as I was.

I realize, too that when I spend time on my ebay business, I may end up earning $1 - $2 on each item I post to sell online. That is IF it sells. It takes approximately an hour to put 7 - 10 things online, depending on how similar the items are. After spending time packaging and shipping stuff, I think I make about $5 for each hour I spend. I know there have to be higher return items, but so far, I haven't found them. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment