Sunday, February 8, 2009

In a jam! hee hee

So this morning I jammed my toe on the damn door jam. Before that happened, I was planning to go to the gym today and run because I am apparently trying to get in shape to run a St. Patrick's Day 8K with my friend K.S. I just got to the point where I can run 2.2 miles in 30 minutes (I know, it's a slow pace for some, but I have such a short stride and such chunky legs, it's pretty good for me) without stopping for air or water or even slowing down for that matter. I'm really hoping it's not broken.

Yesterday we hit all the stops - Target, TJ Maxx, Harris Teeter and did some shopping. I got a few things to send to family and a few good finds to sell on Ebay (Ralph Lauren polo shirts size 2T for $3!!!!! Those should make me a couple bucks.) plus a few staples for little to no money because of triple coupons (we are currently swimming in paper plates and Snyder's veggie crisps and Eat Smart multigrain cheetos - the child loves them and there really is fiber in them.). Now, we just need some milk and our household will run fine while the hubby is in our Nation's Capitol this week.

Meanwhile, I will figure out how to walk the dogs without killing myself. Hopefully the weather will be nice and it won't rain, but we've got the Murphy's Law of hubby leaving town..... It's cold, it rains and at least one dog pukes all over downstairs when he's gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment