Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Deal Scoping Day

So, I just read yesterday that a regional grocery store Harris Teeter is having triple coupons this weekend. I am so stocked up, that I really don't feel the need to take advantage of this - they will do it again in a couple months. I am going to look and see what is really on sale and compare with my coupons..... but only in their ad. I'm not going to make a trip unless I find a really good deal.

Today is Wednesday, so part of my routine is to check the grocery ads and see what I can find on sale with my coupons. Farm Fresh - a local grocery store - doubles up to $1 today - so I need to check. But again.... not really too worried about missing some deals, as our pantry is really full!

Instead, I am going to scope out some other deals..... did you know you can sell Lucky Charms to the U.K. on Ebay? Well, I thought I'd give that a try in addition to some other recommendations from Ebay Selling Coach..... Plus, I need to get to the gym and run a little bit or I'll never be ready to run an 8K in March......

No comments:

Post a Comment