Thursday, February 12, 2009

Darn that Murphy!

Ok, so Murphy's law of the hubby being out of town, as I've mentioned before, is this: Usually, it rains or is really cold outside so I have to manage taking the dogs to pee and poop while the baby sleeps. Typically, the little black dog will run out the front door and off to the golf course or around the neighborhood at least once, eat grass and then poop or puke all over the house. Not to mention get into something like the pantry or steal the bread off the counter.

Here is what has happened so far on this trip (thankfully, over tomorrow!): The baby has strep throat. Yeah, and I missed it. I've got a horrible head cold. The little black dog puked this morning and then while we went to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather, the door blew open and the other dog ran out. I guess I've learned that if it's not one thing (crappy weather vs. strep throat) (black dog running off or orange dog) then it's another...... I wonder what would happen if these things didn't happen while he was gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment